Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weekend


So what did you do for the weekend? I spent the weekend laying on my back getting fucked .... I fucked that big cock of his and sucked his dick till he was begging me for my wet tight pussy which was dripping with cum.... My ass wanted to be fucked also but I made him wait for it. Oh Fuck I wanted his big dick right in my throat till I gagged on it.. So i wrapped my mout right around that fat cock and sucked him till he was ready to explode..... then he turned me around on all fours and fucked me doggie style just the way I like it .... first in my pretty pussy lips and then right in my tight ass ... He fucked me for hours and I fucked him right in that ass of his with my strapon .... He loves doing anything I make him do and He worships my sweet pussy lips ... He can make me cum multiple times and make me squirt my pussy juices right in his face and I burry his face right in the wet cunt of mine.... I am getting wet all over again just thinkng about it. Make me cum again cum fuck me all night long baby I am hot and ready

No comments:

Post a Comment