Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun today with Marie and sablespet



Oh my what a day for me I love having threesomes with Marie and sablespet oh my it was so much we started off by they made me put my hands about the bedrest and I couldnt move at all or touch and then Marie starting eating my hot wet pussy juices and I couldnt touch her or move at all. I wanted to explode.... then sablespet starting fucking my hot wet cunt making me cum so fucking hard mmmmmm it was so hot and he fucked my pussy soooo good and then I ate Marie out and it was so hot and wet little fuckbox mmmm made me want to cum again so I did ..... all over his hot juicy cock for the second time.... I wanted to explode all over and squirt my cum all over his cock it was so hotttttt. It was so good and then I got up on his cock after he fucked that fuckbox of Marie'sand she came all over his hard cock and I rode his cock again till I cam for the third time mmmmm
It was such a hot sexy fuck I want to do it again and again 24/7 I want his cock in my mout and her pussy in my mouth mmmmm its starting to become a bad habit I don't want to break ....... I love eating that hot little fuckbox and making her cum on my face mmmmmmm and his cock is so big I cant wait to have it again in my cunt....

No comments:

Post a Comment