Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun tonight with Marie and Sablespet

Had fun tonight with two of Sablespets with threesome it was so freaking hot we had so much hot wet sex it was awesome Marie sat on my face and fucked me with her tongue and I came all over her face and we shared his cock and licked his balls and made him rock hard so he fucked us both and made us both cummmmm it was freaking hot I cant wait till we get together for some fun again and he can make me scream for more so I can cummmm hard again all over his cock and watch him fuck Marie and get her tight hot pussy nice and wet mmm I am so ready to be fucked again I can't wait.... It just gets hotter and hotter when we get together I can't wait to see what the next encounter brings yummyyy. I can't wait to share his cock again and have him fuck me from behind all over again Pussy is getting wet thinking about Oh yea I love it when we have threesome I want more and more ... Ready to go again aren't u?

No comments:

Post a Comment