Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fun with sablespet


I am so wet right now thinking about the fun I had with Sablespet and myself I am greedy and I love having him to myself he started licking my pretty lips and I got on top of him and slowly rapped my pussy around his nice hard cock while my back was facing him..... I started grinding that cock and getting it nice and hard for me , I love when he fucks me that way I like my pussy was dripping from his hugh cock and I wanted him to keep fucking me 24hrs a day 7 days a week...
I want that nice cock in my ass so I demanded him to fuck my tight wet ass and he rode my ass like he didnt want another it felt so good to have him fuck my tight little ass I came while he was fucking me and afterwards he used that tongue to lick my wet pussy juices. He made me cum again and I wanted him to lick my nice wet ass and get it ready to fuck me again and he did until he exploded and came right in my nice tight ass spreading it open for him and making him cum.
After I sucked again on his nice cock and making him hard again. I love him fucking me and I love sucking that nice hard cock of his I am a greedy bitch so I want him all to myself ... He is getting me wet again just thinking of that nice wet cock....

No comments:

Post a Comment