Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sablespet and me mmmm


Hi Had a great time on the with Sablespet all by myself.... I had him to myself and he started lickin my hot wet pretty kitty lips of mine, he had me cumming all in his mouth... It was so hot and he has such a magical tongue that I wanted him to fuck me so hard that I could explode again..... he gets me so hot when it is just him and I that I just wanna keep him for myself and not share with anyone... I can be a greedy bitch when I wanna be, especially when it comes to my special men and he is definetely a special man to me he keeps me wanting his tongue and cock 24/7 and I just want him to fuck my pretty kitty lips till he is all mine forever and doesn't want anyone else. It was so hot I am getting all wet thinking about cumming all over again after his cock is in my pretty little tight pussy God I can't wait till he is with me again Muahhh my sweet baby..... Till we meet again www.hornydesperatehousewives.com/tina.html
1-888-47-horny

No comments:

Post a Comment